Pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, “General Data Protection Regulation”), the following information is provided for users.
1. Who is the Controller of your data?
|OWNER:||DIBAQ DIPROTEG S.A.|
|CIF (Spanish tax identification code):||A-78464773|
|REGISTERED OFFICE||C/ Cruz, 1 – 40260 – Fuentepelayo (Segovia)|
2. Why are we processing your personal data and what is our legitimate basis for doing so?
At Dibaq, we collect and process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
|– Identification on the Website.
– Managing online purchase processes.
– Managing any possible queries related to marketing services, product information, orders and suggestions regarding the Website.
|The data subject’s unequivocal consent.|
|– Processing and invoicing with regard to services contracted.
– Dealing with possible queries or complaints arising from pre-contractual measures, legal obligations or the contractual relationship.
|Performing the contract.
|– Evaluating possible negotiations to develop future contractual relationships.
– Maintaining and monitoring the service contracted.
|Performing pre-contractual measures.
Performing the contract.
|-To keep candidates informed about possible vacancies for jobs that arise in our organisation and that are suited to their profiles.– Assess and process their application, where applicable.||The data subject’s express consent.|
|CONTACT AND QUERIES|
|– Handling requests and suggestions.||Performing pre-contractual measures.
Performing the contract.
|-Providing information related to advertising campaigns.||Express consent|
3. How did we obtain your personal data and how long will we keep them?
Your personal data was provided by you through the forms on the website or through contact with our staff and they will be kept for the necessary time to achieve the objectives for which they were gathered, unless you exercise your right to erasure, or withdraw your consent.
In such event, your data will be blocked and kept to deal with possible liabilities derived from the processing, pursuant to the legally established terms.
Regarding candidate management, CVs will be kept for two years following their last update. After this period, any that have not been updated will be deleted, unless we are asked to keep them.
4. Who will be the recipients of your personal data?
Except in events when your data is being processed for the purpose of providing information related to advertising campaigns, your personal data may be imparted to the following recipients:
- banks and financial institutions;
- entities that provide information on credit ratings and solvency;
- consumer and user agencies in the event of a complaint;
- pursuant to legal provisions, for instance, to security bodies and forces, as applicable;
- to the public authorities when DIBAQ DIPROTEG SA has to provide information to comply with its legal obligations;
- group companies.
5 . What are your rights when you give us your personal data?
You can exercise your rights in writing, attaching a copy of your identity document and sending your communication by post to the following address: CALLE CRUZ, 1, 40260, FUENTEPELAYO, SEGOVIA, or by email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, we inform you that if you are dissatisfied with exercising of your rights or how you are required to exercise them, you can file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. If you would like more information about this right and how to exercise it, contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD):
- http://www.agpd.es. Tel.: +34 901 100 099 and +34 912 663 517. C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, and to ask for inaccurate data to be corrected or, where applicable, to request their erasure if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request that limits be placed on how their data are processed, in which event, we will keep the data only for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, data subjects may object to processing of their data. DIBAQ DIPROTEG SA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under certain circumstances, the data subject will have the right to receive personal data that concern them that they have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and transfer them to another data controller.
Data subjects will have the right to object—for reasons related to their personal situation and if there are no legitimate grounds that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject—to personal data that concern them being subject to processing based on exercising a mission performed in public interest, exercising public powers or to satisfy the legitimate interests of DIBAQ DIPROTEG SA, including profiling.